Strengthening the capacity of the penitentiary system in the area of human capital development at the level of prison staff
Project supported by a grant from Norway through the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014, Programme RO23 "Correctional services, including non-custodial sanctions"
Specific objective: Strengthening the capacity of the penitentiary system in the area of human capital development
Budget: 645.069 Euro
The target group is the prison staff from the penitentiary system.
Output 1: A Human Resources Strategy, as well as other special training instruments for the prison staff developed.
- A Human Resources Strategy developed
- A Training needs Analysis Instrument developed
- 8 training Curricula for the initial training and 3 for the in-service training of the prison staff developed in accordance with the European standards
- A prison staff career guide elaborated
- 2 mentoring and coaching programs developed and implemented
- Minimum 4 courses (modules) for e-learning format developed and adapted
Output 2: Professional competence and knowledge of prison staff improved.
- 10 training sessions
- 100 persons within the penitentiary staff trained
Output 3: The Centre for Training and Specialization for the National Administration of Penitentiaries' officers– Arad redeveloped/ rehabilitated and endowed
- Training infrastructure at the level of the Centre for Training and Specialization for the National Administration of Penitentiaries' officers– Arad improved